Pro to moving to the south: selection of grits expanded tenfold.
Con: nearest Tim Hortons is 5.5 hours away. 😢
— Val Josephine (@Valsephine) July 16, 2017
I find it difficult to summarize my present life without summarizing where I came from:
- I’ve been married for seven years, but have been with my husband for ten years.
- In December 2016, I graduated from the University of Illinois with a Bachelor’s in English and a minor in History.
- In May 2017, we moved from central Ohio to Asheville, NC and am still getting used to the changes of being a recent Ohio ex-pat.
- I am a content manager for the content development business I own, which is currently in the process of expanding.
I also can’t summarize who I am without telling you where I want to be:
- I’m a writer; not an author, yet, because I don’t have anything published. I’m working on that.
- It’s difficult for me put any true effort into my work because I consider all of it a backup plan in case my writing fails.
- I’m sort of a wanna-be homesteader. I’ve taken some small steps toward self-sufficiency, but most of the hard work doesn’t begin until we buy a house.
- I hope to have that house sometime in the next 2-3 years.
For the purposes of this blog: I’m a writer, plain and simple.
My Recent Work
This section is under construction, because I don’t have anything published yet. 🙁