I don’t know if this is something all mid-twenties feel, but it’s so strange to feel as though you’re only half of who you’re about to be.
— Val Josephine (@Valsephine) September 30, 2016
It’s hard to summarize the person I am currently, because my life over the next six months will be in a state of flux.
- In December 2016, I’m graduating with a Bachelor’s in English and a minor in History.
- I work freelance right now, but in March/April 2017 I may switch to remote full-time work.
- In April 2017, my husband and I will have been together for a decade!
- I live in Columbus, OH right now, but in May 2017, we plan to move to Asheville, NC.
- Sometime later in 2017, we plan to buy a small house.
- Also I have two cats. That’s not in flux, it’s just wonderful.
But for the purposes of this blog: I’m a writer, plain and simple.
My Recent Work
This section is under construction!